Multi-site IT project management in a high-tech, innovative, implantable hearing solutions environment
In your new job you will be part of Oticon Medical’s IT organization in Sophia Antipolis on the French Rivera.
As Project Manager it will be your main priority to manage IT projects from need to release. In this process, you work closely together with all functions and other Demant sites as well as external partners and subcontractors.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Needs gathering with all functions
- Leads feasibility and proposes alternatives to IT governance
- Project planning & execution - from early concept phase to release
- Ensuring that deliveries comply to medical, regulatory and internal quality requirements
- Project reporting and milestone reviews according to our quality management system
- Delivery and review of project development specifications
- Pro-active stakeholder management - both to internal and to external partners or subcontractors
- Leadership and motivation of the people working in the project or contribute to the project
At Oticon Medical we develop both bone anchored hearing systems and Cochlear Implants. We are very ambitious and have a strong entrepreneur spirit and the will to win. Join us on our exciting journey and help us develop innovative implantable hearing solutions that improve the lives of thousands of children and adults across the globe.
If you have the right profile and drive, we are willing to add further responsibilities and exciting international projects to the position.
Project Manager with a proven track record
In order for you to be a success in this job, it is vital that you have documented experience from similar jobs as e.g. IT Project Manager, or Junior Program Manager, preferable from a company within the area of medical devices or highly regulated environment. Knowledge and experience in ERP/ CRM systems are strongly recommended and an experience in a manufacturing site would be appreciated.
Furthermore, we expect you to hold a Master of Science degree in combination with at least 5 years of professional experience from the above-mentioned areas.
Fluency in English is mandatory, and if you master French, it will be an important advantage.
As a person you are:
- Driven by results, and know how to set goals – and how to reach them with your team
- Skilled in creating and maintaining good relations to all parts of the organization
- A natural authority
- Characterized by a high degree of technical insight and curiosity to support a multi-disciplinary work environment
- A team player by heart with a natural ability to motivate
- Pragmatic and strive for efficiency in all that you do
About Oticon Medical
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the magical world of sound to people at every stage of life. We are part of the Demant Group - one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies with more than 14,500 employees worldwide and revenues of over DKK 14 billion. We share a close link with Oticon and have direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology. By working collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals, we ensure that every solution we create is designed with user needs in mind. We share an unwavering commitment to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life for people wherever life may take them. Because we know how much sound matters.