Do you want to contribute to the improvement of the life experience for people with a hearing disability?
Then we might have an exciting career for you as Head of data management at Oticon Medical in Sophia Antipolis, France.
Oticon Medical is committed to improve the quality of life of profoundly deaf patients. For that, we develop implantable medical devices and surgical techniques to restore profound hearing loss. As a member of one of the world’s largest groups of hearing health care companies, we share a close link with Oticon and direct access to the latest advancements in hearing research and technologies. Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology.
You will be part of our Supply chain team, which includes supply, planning and database management and will work with a database manager. You will report to the Supply chain Manager.
Your mission is to manage all our article references and ensure the quality of the data in the Sage X3 ERP through the following missions :
- To allow the availability of the article references, bill of materials and ranges in the Sage X3 ERP :
- Ensure the creation on the base on time and at the required quality level
- Ensure the maintenance of the database and the consistency of the data with the various modules of X3 and EDMS (documentary management system)
- Optimize the flow of information to the various departments involved in the creation of the articles
- Put in place consistency control tools to ensure the quality of all data
- Be the Base Articles Reference for new launches (products or countries):
- Participate in creative projects, modifications, product launches
- Contribute to the evaluation of the implementation strategy in the database and ensure that all modules are updated
- Take all operational actions to be able to market products on time
- Interface with the various services : IT, Purchasing, Post com, Sales, Planning, Procurement
- Participate in X3 tool development projects and support service operations to complete validation operations
- Making continuous improvement in the creative/change process to increase efficiency and put in place tools for continuous improvement
- You are a graduate of a Bac+5 level with experience in supply chain activity
- We expect you to have a successful experience of 5 years on a similar position, preferably within the medical device industry.
- You have advanced control over information system and databases. The knowledge of Sage X3 is a real plus. You have perfect control over Excel and Power BI.
- Fluency in French is mandatory, and if you master English, it will be an important advantage.
As a person
- You are pragmatic and strive for efficiency in all that you do
- You are able to work with analytical and structured work methods and you pay attention to detail
- You are good at prioritizing between different tasks to achieve your own and our common goal
- You are able to work transversely and actively with multi-disciplinary teams
Our commitment to making a difference
Together with skilled colleagues, you are part of a dynamic environment based on trust and openness, and you will experience a strong passion for our patients. We are a growing international company where everybody supports the business by making sure we successfully bring the best experience with our products to our users. You will be working in a bright and open workplace, where a flexible working environment, knowledge sharing and professional respect makes it meaningful to go to work.
Because sound matters
Oticon Medical is a global company in implantable hearing solutions, dedicated to bringing the magical world of sound to people at every stage of life. As part of the Demant group, a global leader in hearing healthcare with 15,000 people in over 130 countries, we have access to one of the world’s strongest research and development teams, the latest technological advances and insights into hearing care.
Our competencies span more than a century of innovations in sound processing and decades of pioneering experience in hearing implant technology. We work collaboratively with patients, physicians and hearing care professionals to ensure that every solution we create is designed with users’ needs in mind. We share an unwavering commitment to provide innovative solutions and support that enhance quality of life for people wherever life may take them.
Because we know how much sound matters.