Since the Neuro 2 was launched on the market in February 2018, it has been sweeping up prizes because of its ground-breaking design in the cochlear implant industry.
With eight prestigious awards to date, the design of this premium sound processor has set new standards by combining great sound quality with a wealth of innovative features and accessories for all ages.
Awards to date
✔ Red Dot award winner 2018 for Product Design (Healthcare)
✔ Red Dot award winner 2017 Design Concept (bionics)
✔ iF Design Award 2018 Product Design (Medical devices)
✔ German Design Award winner 2018 for Excellent Product Design (Medical, Rehabilitation and Health Care)
✔ Good Design winner 2017 (Personal)
✔ A’Design Award winner 2018 Gold (Scientific Instruments, Medical Devices and Research Equipment Design)
✔ European Product Design Award (Life Science Design)
✔ IDA Gold Award in Industrial and Life Science Design
Neuro 2 combines high quality engineering with a strong focus on sound quality and usability.
• Neuro 2 is the smallest BTE in the CI industry1
• Extra slim where it matters
• Designed for all day comfort
• Ultra-thin and strong transparent cable1
1. Oticon Medical CI Unique – April 2018 (the Oticon Medical Uniue logo Indicates an Oticon Medical unique technology or accessory in the CI industry at the time of this publication)