Ponto 5 Mini
Whether you want to have a video call, watch TV or talk on the phone, your Ponto 5 Mini can
wirelessly connect to a wide range of digital devices used in daily life.
• 2.4 GHz Bluetooth Low Energy connect to your smartphone
• Oticon ON App adjust the volume, change programmes and much more using your phone
• EduMic stream the teacher’s voice or connect to FM or telecoil
• ConnectClip stream to and from your smartphone and use as a remote microphone
• TV Adapter 3.0 stream sound from your TV
• Oticon RemoteCare App attend appointments with your audiologist online
• IFTTT – the Internet of Things connect to internet-enabled devices and services
• Ponto Care App support to get the best experience with Ponto 5 Mini
Ponto 4 is made for iPhone® making it simple to connect directly to your iPhone® or iPad®
With the Oticon ON App, you can connect mobile phones and other devices with Bluetooth connection directly to the Ponto 4 for program and volume change. For phone calls and streaming with a smartphone, the ConnectClip is used along with Ponto 4.
Ponto 4 is also compatible with Bluetooth enabled smart speakers offering additional functionality via the IFTTT protocol (where supported).
Ponto 3 and Ponto Plus support wireless communication and can be connected to mobile phones or any device with a Bluetooth connection through the Oticon Medical Streamer.