What should you do if you have an issue with your sound processor?
This page will help you find a solution or send a service request. Depending on your sound processor model, the faulty sound processor can be exchanged for a loan device or dealt with through the standard exchange program.
Follow the steps below to send a service request. If you have questions or need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone or email
Step 1 – Troubleshooting: sound processor or accessories?
Before contacting your local customer service representative, you need to find out whether the problem comes from your sound processor or from a faulty accessory (eg. antenna, magnet, cable).
- Make sure you have a set of functional accessories (antenna, magnet, cable). You may need to contact your local customer service to order these accessories. Find the reference number to order an antenna, magnet or cable
- Once you have checked that the problem is not due to faulty accessories, you can start the sound processor troubleshooting process. Click on the link to follow the instructions for your sound processor:
Step 2 – Filling in the service request form
If you’ve established that the problem comes from your sound processor and not its accessories, you should fill in the service request form. This starts the process of getting a loan or replacement sound processor, depending on your sound processor model.
- Fill in the form
- Send the form by email. Beforehand, check your local customer service email address.
Important: Sending by email your settings file at the same time as the request form will ensure you get your loan or replacement sound processor as soon as possible. The settings file is needed to prepare the new sound processor so you can use it straight away.
- Print the completed form to send with your faulty sound processor.
Step 3 – Sending your faulty sound processor
Please wait until you receive the loan or replacement device before sending your sound processor. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Package your faulty sound processor using the Oticon Medical packaging received with the loan or replacement sound processor.
- Make sure you send the faulty sound processor WITHOUT any accessories (antenna, magnet, cable, ear mould). Put the printed request form in the box with the sound processor.
- Check the contact address for returning the faulty sound processor.
Global service & Support
Commited to delivering lifelong support